Services A to Z
The UAE has more than 4,000 federal and local eServices on the portal. At the federal level, there are 2,445 federal eServices: 1,983 transactional eServices, 177 informational, 70 commercial, 129 social and 86 seizural. Learn how to use government eServices through this guide.
In order to use some of these eServices, you must have an account with SmartPass or the UAEPASS. We recommend new users to register with UAEPASS because SmartPass would be phased out soon. Inquire how to upgrade your smartPass to UAEPASS.
The eServices have a number of features including the ability to upload your documents, save your request and submit at a later date and get electronically signed documents and forms. Below are the most used eServices for the year 2019:
- Issue entry permit– used 2,382,111 times
- Electricity and water bill payment – used 1,866,107 times
- Payment of traffic fines – used 1,553,681 times
- Renew work permit and contract\mission work permit – used 1,453,908 times
- Issue new work contract- used 1,123,999 times
- Renew residency permit – used 761,821 times
- Renew Emirates ID card– used 697,538 times
- Issue residency permit – used 619,144 times
- Issue new work permit – used 524,331 times
- Issue new Emirates ID card – used 234,307 times
- Delivering Friday sermon – used 523,751 times
Services topics are ordered on homepage based on the most used basis. Moreover, they are dynamic and personalised. They change based on the daily usage of services and reflects the user behavior/preference.
Read about live support about public services for people of determination.