GCC residents and their companions need to apply online for a visa and must obtain the same before arriving in the UAE.
Notes and conditions
Read notes and conditions relating to eVisa for GCC residents.
- eVisa will be sent to you to your registered email address once your application is approved
- Application for GCC expatriate residents and companions travelling with GCC citizens will not be approved if the sponsor is not travelling along with them
- GCC residents’ entry permit is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and they are allowed to stay for 30 days from the date of entry. The visa is extendable once for 30 days
- Entry permit for companions travelling with GCC citizens is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and they are allowed to stay for 60 days from the date of entry. The visa is extendable once for 60 days
- Upon arrival, if the GCC residence visa is found to be expired or cancelled, he will not be granted entry
- If the profession of the GCC resident is found to be changed after the issuance of his entry permit, the entry permit holder will not be granted entry
- GCC residency must be valid for at least 3 months from the arrival date
- The passport of GCC residents must be valid at least 3 months from the arrival date.