A foreigner is granted a visit visa to search for new job opportunities without requiring a host/sponsor within the country for one trip. You can apply for a job-seeker visa with a validity of either 60, 90 or 120 days.
Eligibility for a jobseeker visa
To get a visit visa for the purpose of exploring job opportunities, the applicant must fulfil the following conditions:
- He/she must be either:
- in the first, second or third skill level as per the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) professional levels of jobs, or
- a graduate from the best 500 universities in the world according to the classification approved by the Ministry of Education and must have graduated within the last 2 years.
- He/she must hold a bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- He/she must fulfil the prescribed financial guarantee.
Read more in the Executive Regulation of Law No. 29 of 2021 on Entry and Residence of Foreigners (Arabic, PDF, 500 KB).
- A coloured photo
- A copy of the applicant’s passport
- Qualification certificate (attested)
Related online services