MOHAP Digital Participation on Nursing vital role in the provision of healthcare
The nursing profession is one of the most important foundations for providing health care services, as being the frontline of defence for the health of society in the provision of healthcare, especially in light of the new coronavirus, COVID-19, crisis. where nursing cadres provides an extraordinary effort to immunize society against this pandemic and to maintain the health and safety of patients, providing an inspiring human model as a source of assurance and confidence. The nursing cadres have proven their competency and ability to face this crisis in a very professional way through the provision of the best healthcare services for patients at various levels of strategic planning, field command and clinical care
The Ministry of Health and Prevention aims through this consultation to measure the community awareness of the Nursing profession importance and their willingness to join the nursing staff, as well as to monitor their opinions and suggestions about the nursing profession
Post Participation Decisions
After reviewing the public opinions and proposals, it's been worked on through the National Strategic Plan to enhance the attractiveness of the nursing profession:
- A number of parents were involved in the National Nursing Strategy workshops and their proposals were focused on raising community awareness about the nursing profession through promotional campaigns in the media channels.
- Launch of a ‘’Azm’’ campaign to promote the nursing profession.
- With regard to proposals to increase the incentives, a dedicated career ladder has been adopted for nursing staff from the Federal Human Resources Authority.
- The Nursing-Friendly Hospitals Award has been launched to ensure an attractive working environment and a global award for honouring nursing has been adopted.
- Amending licensing standards for nursing staff.
- Continuing cooperation with the Ministry of Education for organizing academic guidance workshops in innovative ways, as the ministry supports students and nursing staff by providing scholarships with monthly salaries.
Survey Result in English