Residence visa for working in the UAE

The green visa is for skilled employees on self-sponsorship. The standard work visa is for employees of government and private sectors. Domestic helpers live and work in the UAE on the domestic worker's visa.

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.

Start chat button