Residence visa for studying in the UAE

A student can stay in the UAE for studying, either under the sponsorship of his/her parent, who should be a resident of the UAE or under the sponsorship of the accredited university/college he/she is studying at. At the same time, Golden visa is issued to outstanding students.

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.