The UAE’s legal portal
Ministry of Justice has a legal portal that contains various legal materials, available in both Arabic and English. The aim of the portal is to improve understanding of the UAE's laws and legal system.
The legal portal has a menu which enables you to search under following links:
- UAE legislations
- Supreme Court decisions in civil matters
- Supreme Court decisions in criminal matters
- Supreme Court decisions in constitutional matters
- Consultations and legislations bodies
- International treaties
- Judicial Studies Magazine.
Find UAE laws in the UAE Official Gazette
The UAE Official Gazette is the official periodic publication of laws and decrees issued by the UAE Government.
Federal laws are published in the UAE's Official Gazette within a maximum of two weeks from the date of they are signed by the President.
Contact Ministry of Justice to see how you can subscribe to a copy of the UAE Official Gazette.
Updated on 12 Oct 2022