Individual labour disputes

The employer, or the employee or the employee’s beneficiary can file a complaint to MoHRE in case of a breach of the terms or the employment contract or of their rights as per the Labour Law. In all cases, no claim for any rights due will be heard after one year from the date of violation. When the case is in the court, the employee can apply for a temporary work permit from MoHRE to work with another employer until the case is resolved. Learn the provisions and procedures for submitting an individual labour dispute.

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.

Start chat button