The ‘Arab Space Pioneers’ programme aims to build Arab expertise in space science and technologies. Overseen by the UAE Space Agency, the programme will equip young Arab researchers, scientists, inventors and creative talents with skills and expertise required to lead a career in the growing space sector.
It is a three-year intensive training programme that incubates young talents and expands their career prospects in the region’s emerging space technologies.
Candidates with a passion for space science and a scientific background can apply on the website ArabsToSpace.com. Applications will be evaluated based on qualifications and achievements in research and science fields.
The programme aims to invest in young Arab capacities who, in turn, can actively contribute to the global science community and drive scientific, economic and social development in their societies. It highlights the importance of investing in the multi-faceted space technology as a major driver of the future knowledge-based economy in the region.
Participants in the ‘Arab Space Pioneers’ programme will receive a number of benefits including:
- a world-class specialized training in space science and technology
- a fully-covered three-year residency in the UAE
- access to scholarships and other financial incentives
- an opportunity to build advanced satellites in the UAE
- future job opportunities
- an opportunity to join teams of Emirati researchers, engineers and experts in a number of space projects.
Read news coverage on WAM.
Visit the website of the Arab space pioneers’ programme to learn more.
Updated on 11 Mar 2021