What is Mabrouk Ma Yak?
Mabrouk Ma Yak is an integrated eService for newborn Emiratis. Under this eService, newborn Emiratis can get:
- a birth certificate
- their name added in the family book
- their passport
- an Emirates Identity card
- thiqa (insurance).
In addition, their name will be registered in the population register.
Pre-requisites for the service
In order to get this service,
- The father must apply for it within 3 months from the date of the baby's birth
- He must be a UAE National and his wife should be added to the family book
- He must have a verified account on UAE Pass
- The baby should have been born at one of the hospitals that provide the Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- And, the following documents should have been submitted while opening a file in the hospital:
- Valid Emirates ID of both parents
- Family book
- Marriage certificate (only if the woman is delivering for the first time).
Follow these steps to get the identification documents for a newborn Emirati:
- Inform the hospital that you wish to avail the Mabrouk Ma Yak service
- You will receive an SMS confirming completion of the procedure. The SMS will include a link to complete your request online
- Log in to the Mabrouk Ma Yak Service portal and fill in the newborn baby's name and upload his/her photo
- Pay fees online
- You will receive an SMS requesting you to visit General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners’ Affairs along with the original family book.
Then, you will receive all identification documents of the newborn.
Entities participating in the service
The service is provided as a consequence of cooperation among Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Health and Prevention, Ministry of Finance, Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority, Dubai Health Authority, Emirates Post and other federal and local entities.
Hospitals providing the service
Read Mabrouk Ma Yak User Guide (PDF, 1 MB) to find the nearest hospital.
Updated on 17 Jan 2021