Raise a grievance against fines issued for violating COVID-19 precautionary measures

You may raise a grievance against fines imposed on you by mistake for omitting to take precautionary measures apparently, to limit the spread of COVID-19. You may complain about the fines through the website of Public Prosecution or the UAE Public Prosecution app available on Google Play and App Store.

Updated on 19 Dec 2023

Was this information helpful?

Give us your feedback so we can improve your experience.

Start chat button