In preparation for the return of the employees of federal entities to their workplace, Federal Authority for Human Resources prepared a document of guidelines to aid the smooth return of employees and ensure that there is no further contamination or relapse of COVID-19. The guidelines aim to facilitate the functioning of entities while adhering to the highest standards of health, safety and environment.
The specific aims of the guidelines are to:
- provide instructions to guarantee health and safety of employees at the workplace and on their commute
- apply the best practices in maintaining hygiene in public/shared spaces
- provide a work environment that complies with the highest standards of occupational safety and health
- provide psychological and mental support to employees and prepare them to return to workplaces
- guarantee the safety and continuity of business in federal government.
Some of the guidelines are:
|maintain a distance of at least 2 metres between the desks
||establish communication channels as employees prepare for return
||highlight new workplace safety processes and policies through prominent displays
| protect yourself and the community and follow safety instructions at all times
||emphasise on frequent cleaning and provide disinfectants at entrances
Read the guidelines for work environment and returning to work after emergencies (PDF 550 KB).
Updated on 24 Aug 2021