Find a healthcare facility
As per 2017 statistics released by Federal Statistics and Competitive Authority, there were 45 hospitals, 8,322 physicians and 20,480 nurses in the government sector and 98 hospitals, 14,785 physicians and 33,435 nurses in the private sector.
The UAE has clinics, hospitals and several primary healthcare centres. The list is available on the websites of:
Dubai Health Booking ePlatform
Dubai Health Authority has an online platform that facilitates patients to search and book for medical services provided by public and private health care facilities across the emirate of Dubai. The platform is accessible through the website www.DubaiHealthBooking.com and also on smart devices through the App Store and Google Play.
Through this platform a patient can:
- search for licensed doctors across all public and private medical facilities in Dubai
- ·view a detailed profile of each doctor including the ratings of that doctor
- search for licensed hospitals and clinics in Dubai
- ·view a detailed profile about each medical facility including doctors and specialties affiliated to that facility
- book and confirm instantly a medical appointment for a specific medical facility without the need to do it over the phone or attend personally
- manage medical appointments either for oneself or dependents.
Find a pharmacy
Here is a list of pharmacies in the emirates of:
To provide better healthcare services and to ease access to health facilities, the UAE has opened healthcare cities. These are complexes having clinics of various specialties. Presently, there are three healthcare cities in the UAE. They are:
Medical tourism portals
The UAE launched medical tourism portals which allow international medical tourists to book procedures and access a wide range of tourism services such as direct contact with healthcare providers, visa issuance, booking appointments, hotels, transportation and other recreational activities.
Read more about medical tourism in the UAE.
There are many health portals that enable patients to view their health profiles, medical results, and book appointments online. Some of the portals are:
Updated on 03 Feb 2020