Explore more eServices provided by Ministry of Education, Department of Education and Knowledge, and Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA).
Required documents for registration as per Ministry of Education include:
- Student’s ID card
- Student's birth certificate
- Certificate of vaccination
- Student’s valid passport
- Family book for UAE citizens
- ID card for student's parent or guardian
- A copy of the updated decree issued by H.H. the President or his Deputy for the recipients of Decrees and a valid UAE passport.
- Family book (Khulasat-Al Qaid) for Emirati women married to non-nationals and have children
- A recent student’s photo
- Proof of residence (house ownership - lease - electricity bill)
For more information on registration terms contact MoE.
Updated on 11 Mar 2021