Launched in 2018, Umm Al Quwain Vision 2021 focuses on providing high-quality living standards for a cohesive society. The vision is based on five main pillars which are:
- a sustainable and diversified economy
- social solidarity
- an attractive tourism
- an excellent infrastructure
- an innovative government.
In accordance with the vision, Government of Umm Al Quwain aims to implement comprehensive structural development through programmes and initiatives which support:
- the growth of the local industries, partnerships with the private sector and an economy based on knowledge, research and development
- an environment which nourishes community engagement, volunteerism, community cohesion and familial stability
- an industry which attracts tourism and investments, making Umm Al Quwain a top destination for environmental and cultural tourism
- a distinguished comprehensive infrastructure in terms of planning, sustainability of assets and quality of life
- customers’ happiness and satisfaction by offering excellent comprehensive services and accelerating transformation towards eGovernment.
Read more on Umm Al Quwain Vision 2021 (PDF in Arabic).
Updated on 05 Nov 2019