Dubai Plan 2021 addresses the urban environment including both natural and built assets, and looks at the living experience of the people of Dubai and its visitors as a result of their interaction with this environment and the economic and social services provided. In addition, the plan also focuses on the economy, which is the city's development engine and its fuel for its march forward.
Finally, the plan addresses the government as the custodian of the city development in all aspects. These perspectives were divided into 6 themes, each highlighting a group of strategic developmental aims for Dubai, and together forming the city's vision for 2021. They are:
- The people: city of happy, creative and empowered people
- The society: an inclusive and cohesive society
- The experience: the preferred place to live, work and visit
- The place: a smart and sustainable city
- The economy: a pivotal hub in the global economy
- The government: a pioneering and excellent government.
Read about Dubai Plan 2021.
Updated on 20 Apr 2021