The UAE Government is working to provide it services round the clock through the Unified Digital Platform (UDP). You can get the services after using UAE Pass to verify your identity. Services that will be provided through UDP will be designed as per the Unified Digital Platform Policy.
The UAE Government launched the Unified Digital Platform Policy (PDF in Arabic, 172 KB) as a part of the UAE’s Strategy for Government Services. The policy aims at:
- providing all government services from one unified platform
- improving user experience in getting digital government services
- converting traditional services to integrated and connected digital services
- employing digital government enablers to integrate and connect digital systems of the UAE federal government
- raising efficiency in providing digital services
- raising trust in digital government services.
Pillars of the policy
The Unified Digital Platform Policy is based on the following pillars:
- roles and responsibilities of government entities
- employment of digital government enablers
- content of the unified digital platform
- data usage, source and authenticity
- digital payment on the platform
- new and emerging technologies
- capacity building in government entities to manage the platform
- management of the unified digital platform
- measuring performance of the digital services.
Updated on 13 Jun 2021