Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Award for Agricultural Excellence
Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Award for Agricultural Excellence is an annual award which recognises outstanding farmers and livestock breeders in the UAE. It aims to:
- encourage farm owners to adopt best practices and modern farming systems
- promote agricultural innovation
- increase production of both, plants and animals
- ensure the sustainability of resources
- enhance food and biosecurity.
The total value of the award is AED 6.7 million. It is presented across three main categories:
- outstanding farmer and breeder
- agricultural innovation
- commercial farms.
Visit the website of the award for more information.
Khalifa International Date Palm Award and Agricultural Innovation
Khalifa International Date Palm Award and Agricultural Innovation was created in 2007 to encourage the people involved in the cultivation of date palm including researchers, growers, exporters; whether individuals or institutions at the local, regional and international levels.