The UAE Government launched the Digital Customer and Digital Government Service Policy (Arabic, PDF, 435 KB) as a part of the UAE’s Strategy for Government Services. The policy aims at:
- enhancing the UAE government’s approach of providing proactive digital services on a priority
- improving user experience in getting digital government services
- raising government efficiency in providing services
- enabling integration and connection of digital systems of federal government entities
- raising trust in digital government services.
Pillars of the policy
The Digital Customer and Digital Government Service Policy is based on six main. They are:
- Proactive digital government services
- One-time request for information and personal details
- Digital government enablers
- Unified digital platform
- Continuity of digital services
- Marketing and awareness of digital service .
Updated on 14 Oct 2021