Because the website is one of the most important possibilities of the Ministry of Health and Prevention to communicate effectively with the customers, the Ministry is keen to involve its customers in the development of its website to ensure the strengthening of the user experience.
Through this consultation, the Ministry aims to measure the public satisfaction of its website and monitor all improvement proposals and opinions that contribute to the development of the website.
Post Participation Decisions
After determining the satisfaction rate on the ministry's website, and reviewing the public opinions and proposals, the following procedures have been implemented:
- Update content continuously by communicating with relevant departments to provide up-to-date information and data.
- Publish more ads (banners) to announce the most important initiatives and campaigns.
- Work is under process to Provide the possibility of extracting transactions in the form of an Excel file.
- Work is under process to provide more FAQs and publish accurate supported answers.
- Make sure all links work properly and technical problems are resolved as soon as it occur.