Vaccines against COVID-19 are available throughout the UAE, free of charge for medically eligible citizens and residents, according to the priority announced by the UAE’s health authorities from time to time.
Book an appointment with any one of the authorities:
- Emirates Health Services (EHS) through the COVID-19 EHS app available on Google Play and App Store
- SEHA through the SEHA app available on Google Play and App Store for vaccination at their drive-through centres and temporary sites across the UAE
- Dubai Health Authority through the DHA app available on App Store and Google Play or the call centre by calling on the toll-free number 800-342.
Vaccines will be administered to the following people on priority. They are eligible to walk into most vaccination centres and clinics without an appointment:
- UAE nationals and their domestic helpers
- senior citizens and residents (those who are 60 years old and above)
- people of determination
- people with chronic illnesses
- those working in the health and education centres.
What are the procedures to get the vaccine? What are the possible symptoms after vaccination?
Watch this video on steps and priorities to take the vaccine.
Find out more details in COVID-19 Vaccine Awareness Guide (PDF, 2.45 MB) which was released by DHA and from the website of Weqaya.
For emergencies or any side effects from the vaccine, call MoHaP on 800-111-1.
Note: For latest news and updates about COVID-19 vaccines, location and appointments, follow the health authorities on Twitter via the following handles:
Find more information about COVID-19 vaccines and boosters on the website of Emirates Health Services (EHS).